A leading design with a removable chin bar, Leatt's Enduro helmet is engineered to support you, whether climbing or riding downhill, without having to change helmets. Made of a Polymer Compound outer shell, it's lightweight and super-ventilated—the 23 vents work to keep you cool even at very low speeds.
Leatt helmets feature 360° Turbine Technology. The helmet is lined with turbines which are 360° moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages—the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. It is further equipped with a breakaway visor function that offers extra rotational force reduction in a crash. So, the next time you crash, see to it that you are protected by the best!
- Removable chin bar
- Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- 360-deg Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- In-molded impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 23 vents
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: from 750g / 1.65 lbs (with chin bar); 375g / 0.83 lbs (without chin bar)
|Brushed / Small||06009699011520||1017110330||2231|