- Parts & Accessories (3)
- Backpacks (3)
- Baskets (26)
- Frame Bags (8)
- Handlebar Bags (8)
- Packs (1)
- Panniers (5)
- Rack-Top Bags (trunks) (1)
- Show More Categories
- Racks (18)
- Seat Bags (9)
- Show Fewer Categories
- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat - Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs - 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full-size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. This rack cannot be used on bicycles with front suspension systems or springer forks. - Standard front bicycle basket fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 18" x 13" x 6" deep - UV Weather-resistant bike basket - Available with wooden bottom to better hold your cargo
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars - Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
$23.00 - $31.99
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
AIRBORNE 3 is an action bike backpack beyond anything else out there, full of high-performance features perfect for the mountain bike junkie. Here you get our award-winning No Dancing Monkey 4-point Suspension Harness that guarantees zero bouncing on your back, but still allows you to feel 100% free in action. This is every singletrack rider's favorite: it's superfast – except there's no rocket engine included. Sorry, you'll have to do the pedaling. - Zero bounce with NDM 1.0 harness - Our patented 4-point harness system for an absolute perfect fit with zero bounce - Magnetic Tube Clip-Keeps your tube in a secure and accessible position at the front - 3L or 2L storage with the detachable multi pocket-Decide if you go light or superlight for the day DESIGNED FOR OFF-ROAD The AIRBORNE is the perfect lightweight hydration sports backpack while going on your wild MTB rides. The ventilated back panel with foam ridges and the NDM tech and high-vent shoulder straps gives you the absolute best and snuggest fit, without messing with your balance or style. STAY HYDRATED IN ACTION If you get thirsty, just grab the drink tube from the super strong magnet clip that's attached to the harness and take a few refreshing sips from the 2.0 liter Elite hydration bladder that's buckled up inside the main compartment on your back. We like it solid and simple, so we picked a premium bladder for you with a Slide-Seal top and Plug-N-Play coupling for easier handling. PACK YOUR GEAR The total pack volume of the biking backpack is 3 liters but can easily be transformed into 2 liters by detaching the external multi-pocket where you carry your spare tube, multi-tool and/or rain jacket. It's simply your race mode that will decide if you go light or superlight for the day. You can even secure a full-face helmet on this baby! For visibility there's an easy and secure attachment for a bike LED-light, and reflective points both front and back.
This is probably THE perfect 9L daypack designed to carry your personal gear and hydration while you're bombing the hills during the 1-day adventure or the gnarly enduro race. This mountainbike backpack is equipped with our bounce free No Dancing Monkey 4-point harness system, which makes the pack stay snug on you with no bounce even in the most brutal of terrains. The pack will not make you less dirty (because that's totally impossible) but it will make you enjoy the ride! - Zero bounce with NDM 1.0 harness - Our patented 4-point harness system for an absolute perfect fit with zero bounce - 3.0L/100oz Elite hydration Bladder-Keep your tube in a secure and accessible position - 9L storage-With several smart attachment points for your full-face helmet, knee and elbow pads.
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender as well as a spring-loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
Large capacity MTX TrunkBag containing one main divided compartment with two expandable pannier side panels and rear water bottle holder. Topeak's unique construction process provides rigidity and water repellency. Compatible with all MTX QuickTrack racks with attached side frames. MTX Dual Side Frames are required when using side panniers on MTX BeamRacks. - Attachments 1 Divided main compartment, two side pockets with expandable panniers - Capacity: 16.6 L / 1010 ci - Added Features: Water bottle holder Shoulder strap Carrying handle Elastic top bungees 3M reflective strip Safety light clip Optional rain cover - Size (L x W x H): 36 x 25 x 21.5 cm / 14.2” x 9.8” x 8.5” - Weight: 1195 g / 2.63 lb
Topeak's TriBag keeps your gear handy so essentials are always within reach. This top tube pack sports a flap that folds over the opening to keep things in place while still allowing on-the-go-access. It attaches via hook-and-loop straps and you'll have plenty of room for carrying your phone, wallet, tools and energy bars. Size - 14 x 10.2 x 4 cm / 5.5” x 4” x 1.6” (Medium) - 18 x 10.2 x 4 cm / 7.1” x 4” x 1.6” (Large) Weight - 59 g / 2.08 oz (Medium) - 72 g / 2.54 oz (Large)
- Constructed from water resistant 600 denier polyester - Large main compartment - Mounts to handlebar with Velcro straps - Large reflective trim - Size Small Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.1 x 7.5" - Size Small Volume: 170 c.i. - Size Medium Dimensions: 9.1 x 4.3 x 8.3" - Size Medium Volume: 300 c.i.
Sunlite's Classic Flower Basket is just like the ones you remember as a kid. Made from weather-resistant plastic, it's tough, light and durable. It fits most handlebars and the flowers are removable. Carry your stuff in style.
- Mesh style design with a durable powder coated finish - Fully adjustable aluminum and composite quick release bracket - Handlebar mount - Size (WxLxD): 13.5x10.5x10.5" - Weight Limit: 11 lbs
- Mesh style design with a durable powder-coated finish - Fully adjustable aluminum and composite quick-release bracket - Handlebar mount is compatible with 22.2mm and 31.8mm handlebars
- Large single compartment - Velcro mounting straps - Bag volume: 85 c.i. - Size: 10.2x2.4x4.3"
- Single compartment top tube bag with a streamlined design - One large compartment for nutrition, keys, wallet, or other essentials - Lycra side pockets for quick access cash or other small items - Large zipper pull is easy to use even while wearing gloves - Heavy-duty tear-resistant fabric
$30.60 - $49.99
• Powder coated steel construction • Quick release handlebar mounting system (25.4/31.8mm)
Sunlite's Gold Tec Disc Rack fits almost any disc brake-equipped bike with wheel sizes of 26-inch, 27-inch, and 700c. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Disc Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. The top deck has a capacity of up to 50 pounds and side struts support rear panniers.
If you have to carry a bunch of gear, you're going to need a front rack. Sunlite's Gold Tec Front Rack has a capacity of 40 pounds, turning your bike into a serious workhorse. It's made from tubular aluminum and mounts to most fork bosses.
Traveling light? Go with Sunlite's Gold Tec Lite Rack. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Gold Tec Lite is durable enough for daily commutes, tough enough for cross-country trips and doesn't weigh you down. The top deck has a capacity of up to 45 pounds and side struts support fully loaded panniers. Plus, it fits both road and mountain bikes.
- Heavy duty composite plastic wont rust or deteriorate over time - Quick release mount makes it easy to remove and take with - Great for trips to the store or farmers market - Includes QRB-5 style quick release and optional basket handle - Size (WxLxD): 15x10.5x10.5"
- One large main compartment - Mounts to handlebar with hook and loop straps - Bag volume: 150 c.i. - Size: 8.6x4.7x4.7"
Add some cargo capacity to your bike with Sunlite's Large Basket. This no-frills hauler has fully adjustable struts so it fits virtually any bike with fork eyelets. It's sturdy, simple and functional. Dimensions: 18x13x6" Material: Steel
This touring bag is constructed of 600D nylon with a 210D nylon interior lining. 3 divided mesh pockets allow easy access storage on the side and are perfect for quick access items such as nutrition products, and the large main compartment is accessed by a side zipper. Velcro straps offer easy installation. - Mount: Velcro Straps - Size: 18.1x2.3x4.2" - Volume: 175 c.i. - Bag Size: Medium (101-200 c.i.)
- Used for attaching rear racks onto mono stay bikes - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
Page 1 of 3 Next page